Designed with a longline silhouette and slim fit, the Stoneleigh Longline Coat has been meticulously crafted to ensure style, warmth and practicality. With a detachable faux fur hood collar, neoprene storm cuffs and eco-fill, this piece is ideal for chilly winter days whilst ensuring you still look put together. Finished with our iconic HC hardware and tonal embroidery.
- True to size, take your normal size
- Longer length
- Slim fit
- Body length from side of neck to hem: 122cm
- Sleeve length: 62cm
- Sizes XS-XL
- Model is 5'9" and wears size XS
- Eco-friendly fill
- Detachable faux fur trim hood
- Storm cuffs
- High-build tonal embroidery
- Gold HC hardware and stirrup details
- Princess seams
- Body: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Filling: 100% Polyester
- Trim: 47% Modacrylic, 46% Acrylic, 7% Polyester
- Cuff: 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane
- Wash at 30 degrees
- Wash garment inside out
- Remove detachable faux fur hood before washing
- Wash separately
- Dry flat
£3.95 Standard Delivery (3 - 7 Working Days).
Order before 3pm, Monday - Thursday for Next Day delivery*.
Delivery information for UK only, & excludes all UK Bank Holidays.
VIEW ALL DELIVERY.
*See delivery page above for full delivery details.
We offer a free UK return or exchange process via Collect+ or Parcel Force if you aren't totally satisfied. Find out more HERE.
Payment via Klarna available.
For more info visit our Klarna FAQ's page HERE.
Womens Fit Guide
Each Holland Cooper Item is individually crafted to fit true to size, and consistently across products.
Womenswear & Equestrian
|Chest "||Waist "||Hip "||EU||US||UK||HC SIZE|
*Our High Waisted Flare Jean & Amoria Jeans are cut to fit with a 3-4” heel, if you wish to wear with flats, we advise to buy a leg length down.
**Our High Rise Slim Jeans have tabs on the inner seam to cut the jeans to your desired length.
Trousers, Leggings & Joggers
Standard Trousers: Please see size & fit on product
Joggers: Inseam 71cm approx
Leggings: Inseam 68cm approx
|UK Shoe Size||EU Shoe Size||US Shoe Size|
Where To Measure
Chest: Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of the chest
Waist: Hold your waist and bend to the side, to find the smallest part of your torso. This is your natural waist
Hips: Stand with your feet together & measure the fullest part of your hips
Inseam: Measure along the inside of the leg, from just below the crotch to the centre of your ankle bone
Helpful tips to selecting the correct size for you:
1. Check out the details section of each product on our website: For further information on fit/styling and the ‘model wears’ will provide a good indication of the overall intended silhouette.
2. Think about your end use: Whether you’re layering up for crisp country walks, hot summer strolls, or relaxing at home, how you intend to wear our products play a big part in how you will want them to fit. Consider this when making your purchase, as you may need to size up or down.
3. The perfect fit: Finding the perfect fit can be difficult, especially when it comes to trousers. For denim, lighter washes tend to have more stretch & feel softer than raw & untreated washes, as result of the intense laundry process. Similarly with coated & leather products; Initially the garments may feel smaller, or less comfortable, like breaking in a new pair of shoes. For items such as these, you may want to consider selecting a size larger than your usual size. However, it is always our intentions at Holland Cooper to deliver consistency of silhouette, true to size.