At Holland Cooper, we want to ensure that you select the right garment for you, whether it be down to fit or seeing the garment once it has arrived, we offer a transparent returns policy if the garment is 'just not for you'. This means you can buy with confidence knowing that if you are unhappy with the garment in any way, we will refund or exchange it providing it is returned new, unworn and in a resalable condition within our returns period (this also includes sale items). In alignment with the Consumer Contract Regulations, our returns period for refunds and exchanges is 28 days unless otherwise stated*.
Your shopping experience is very important to us, and we want to ensure we have taken the hassle away from the returns process by offering free UK returns via Collect+ or Parcel Force.
Returns from The Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are classed as international returns.
FREE UK RETURNS VIA COLLECT+
HOW TO RETURN
1. Login with your Returns Number (printed on your Returns Form enclosed within your parcel) and email address/phone number HERE.
2. Select the item/items you wish to return
3. Select your reason for returning
4. Search for your nearest drop off point (FIND YOUR NEAREST DROP OFF POINT HERE).
5. Print out your returns label at home
6. Drop off your return and track it HERE, please allow up to 10 working days for us to receive your items into our warehouse.
TRACK YOUR RETURN
FREE UK RETURNS - PARCEL FORCE VIA ROYAL MAIL
HOW TO RETURN
1. Complete the returns form with the requested information and place in with the returning item(s).
2. Seal the box using the reusable tab and attach the pre-paid returns label enclosed with order to front of the box, ensuring the return address is clearly shown.
3. Take your parcel to your local Post Office and they will do the rest. Please make sure you obtain a tracking receipt for your return.
4. Please allow up to 10 working days for the item(s) to be received at our warehouse.
Returns outside the UK are at the expense of the customer. We recommend using a tracked delivery service for your return in the event proof of postage is required. Fill out the form that is included in your order, seal and return the parcel to the following address:
Unit 8, Cotswold Business Village
*Returns from The Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are classed as international returns.
All items purchased from our Bicester Outlet must be returned to the store direct. If your item is faulty, please contact the store direct on 01869 241264 and the team will assist in resolving this for you.
All items purchased from one of our stockists must be returned to them direct via post or in-store. Please contact the stockist direct for further details on how to return your item(s).
Please note, to receive a refund or exchange on your order, the product(s) must be in its original condition with all original protective packaging included. This includes original tags, boxes, bags, labels, and swing tickets, which must remain attached to the product. In addition, our tailor-made pieces must also be returned with their hanger and garment bag. The product must be unworn and returned in the same condition for Holland Cooper to be able to process any refunds or exchanges.
It can take up to 10 working days for a returned parcel to reach us, from the date it was sent back. Don’t worry though, as we will pop you an email when your return is completed. Any refund processed to a credit or debit card will appear on your statement within 5-7 working days from the date it was processed. If you paid through Klarna, your refund will be refunded to you via Klarna. If you don’t hear from us within 10 working days of sending your items back, please contact us with your order number and the details about which items you sent back. Our friendly advisors will then see what they can do for you.
*Please bear with us during peak periods as our returns process may take a little longer.
In the unlikely event that the item you have received is not what you originally ordered, please contact our Client Relations Team on firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and we will resolve this for you.