Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the use of Holland Cooper physical gift cards (“GiftCards”), and email gift cards (“E-Gift Cards”) together ("HC Gift Cards").
By purchasing or using a HC Gift Card you accept and agree to these terms and conditions (“HCGift Card Terms”).
These HC Gift Card Terms may be amended from time to time. Reasonable notice of any changes will be given where possible. Please check this website regularly for updates. Nothing in these HC Gift Card Terms affects your statutory rights.
When you use a HC Gift Card the amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the Gift Card. You may use the HC Gift Card as part payment for goods of a higher value than the value on the HC Gift Card upon payment of the difference.
GIFT CARDS WITH NO PIN ON REVERSE
- Validly activated Gift Cards with a barcode are redeemable in full or part payment for goods from Holland Cooper Cheltenham Boutique excluding Bicester Outlet.
i. To check the balance on your Gift Card call our Client Relations Team on 01608 658 063 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GIFT CARDS WITH PIN ON REVERSE – INSTORE AND ONLINE USE
b. Validly activated Gift Cards with a barcode on the reverse are redeemable in full or part payment for goods instore at the Cheltenham Boutique excluding Bicester Outlet, and can also be used for on-line purchases at https://www.hollandcooper.com/ .
i. For online purchases the barcode can be entered in the Gift Card payment section of our website.
- Balance on this Gift Card can be checked as per 4.a.i above.
E-GIFT CARDS– INSTORE AND ONLINE USE
c. Validly activated E-Gift Card are redeemable in full or part payment for goods instore at the Cheltenham Boutique excluding Bicester Outlet:
i. For use instore - please print the E-Gift Card and bring in the printed barcode into store where our team will be happy to help you, or
ii. For online purchases the barcode can be entered in the Gift Card payment section of our website.
iii. Balance on E-Gift Cards can be checked as per 4.a.i above.
SALE OF HC GIFT CARDS
5. HC Gift Cards can be purchased online from our website www.hollandcooper.com (“Web Sales”) where you will be directed to an external website managed by Diggecard UK Ltd ("Diggecard") with its registered office at Crowthorne House, Nine Mile Ride, Crowthorne, Wokingham RG40 3GE registered in England with Company No. 11448044
6. The minimum amount required to activate, purchase or top-up a HC Gift Card is £10.00, up to a maximum limit of £1,000 on any single HC Gift Card.
7. Web Sales payment can be made via VISA or MasterCard debit or credit card.
8. Payment is taken at the time of purchase of the HC Gift Card. Cleared payment is required prior to the despatch of orders. Your credit/debit card statement will read “Diggecard* HollandCooper GC”.
9. Each transaction is subject to various fraud checks and Diggecard reserves the right to refuse an order if the payment is subject to additional verification or scrutiny or for any other reason, without providing explanation.
10. HC Gift Cards ordered through Web Sales will be sent to the delivery address stated on the individual order. Deliveries will be made using First Class post or via courier, as specified on the Order, prices will vary depending on delivery method selected. Orders sent by courier will require a signature on arrival.
11. Gift Cards ordered through Web Sales will normally be despatched the next working day from receipt of the order and payment, unless a specified later delivery date is requested, however, during busy periods despatch can take up to 5 working days. Orders placed on Friday, or placed anytime on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched on Monday (except where Monday is a bank holiday). For First Class Post please allow up to 3 days for delivery, from despatch date.
Digital Codes and E-Gift Cards ordered though Web Sales will be sent to the email address stated in the individual order. Despatch will usually be immediate but could be up to 48 hours after receipt of payment.
13. Where possible Diggecard will try to meet all delivery requirements, but Diggecard nor Holland Cooper shall be liable for any loss incurred either directly or indirectly by failure to meet the requested delivery date. ‘Loss’ in this instance includes any loss of profit, costs, damages, charges, other expenses, consequential losses and non-financial losses.
14. Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full. Neither Diggecard nor Holland Cooper has any liability for lost, stolen or damaged HC Gift Cards once risk has passed to the customer at time of delivery.
15. Refunds will not be given on the purchase of a HC Gift Card, once your payment has been received your order can only be cancelled by calling the Client Relations Team on 01608 658 063
16. Diggecard is not directly linked to Holland Cooper or Holland Cooper cannot take responsibility for products and services offered by Holland Cooper or any Holland Cooper companies. In addition, Holland Cooper shall not be responsible for services offered by Diggecard and its associated companies.
17. The collection and management of your credit card data and personal information which is collected, processed and managed is solely used to authorise payment and is not stored by Diggecard or Holland Cooper for any other purpose. Both Diggecard and Holland Cooper reserve the right to share transactional information with any law enforcement body if requested. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions Holland Cooper Privacy Notice applies.
18. HC Gift Card quantities (number of HC Gift Cards ordered and value loaded on each HC Gift Cards) should be checked immediately upon receipt. Any discrepancies must be notified immediately to Holland Cooper Client Relations team by calling 01608 658 063 or emailing: email@example.com. Neither Diggecard nor Holland Cooper can be held responsible for any shortage or loss of any HC Gift Cards not notified to Diggecard within seven working days of delivery or the specified delivery date in respect of lost cards.
19. Diggecard cannot be held responsible for failure to meet its service obligations when any failure is brought about due to a cause totally beyond its reasonable control, for example: acts of God, trade disputes; governmental intervention, fire, flood, and disruption to computer and IT infrastructure.
20. Whilst the contents of the card website are checked for accuracy, Diggecard cannot be held responsible for omissions or errors, or any statements made on the site. Nor is Diggecard responsible for any losses incurred if information is used from the website or if accessing the site may result in viruses to your computer equipment.
USE OF HC GIFT CARDS
21. All HC Gift Cards expire, and any unspent funds thereon will be forfeited, if not used for purchases for 24 months from the last transaction (either activation, purchase, top-up or balance enquiry) following activation. You will not be reminded when your HC Gift Card is about to expire, and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
22. Funds on HC Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash at any time. No change will be given but any remaining balance will remain on the HC Gift Card to be applied to future purchases.
23. All refunds of goods or services purchased with a HC Gift Card will be made in accordance with Holland Cooper’s refund policy. Refunds for goods purchased with a HC Gift Card will be paid back onto a HC Gift Card.
24. We reserve the right at any time to cancel any HC Gift Card and/or suspend or permanently discontinue the HC Gift Card programme altogether, or any part thereof (including online redemption), if, in our sole discretion, such action is necessary. Such action may be necessary, for example, to make changes to the HC Gift Card programme, to comply with applicable law or regulation or as a result of circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
25. We cannot replace the HC Gift Card if lost or stolen. Please treat the HC Gift Card as you would cash. They will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged. HC Gift Cards are not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
26. We reserve the right to refuse to accept a HC Gift Card as payment if there is reasonable evidence of tampering or fraud, or if the HC Gift Card is mutilated, altered, damaged or defaced in any way.
27. If you believe a HC Gift Card may be damaged, defective, or not working, please contact the Client Relations Team as soon as possible by calling 01608 658 063 or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
28. The images on the website including trademarks can only be used with the permission of the owner.
29. Breach of the HC Gift Card Terms by you will entitle Diggecard and/or Holland Cooper to seek the appropriate legal remedy available for injunction, damages or otherwise.
30. These HC Gift Card Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, without resort to its conflict of law provisions. For the benefit of Holland Cooper, any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these HC Gift Card Terms (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be brought in the English courts. Nothing in this clause shall limit your rights to take proceedings in any other court in which you reside.
31. HC Gift Cards are issued by and remain the property of Holland Cooper Clothing Limited, Cotswold House, The Barlands, Cheltenham, GL52 6UT (“Holland Cooper”).