Our 100% waterproof Regency Wellies will ensure you are rain ready at all times, designed to deliver the ultimate comfort whilst protecting you from the elements.
The superior full thermal sherpa lining is engineered to keep your feet and lower legs insulated, cosy and warm at all times. This eye-catching boot is adorned with iconic HC hardware and strapping details. Complete with side gusset allowing for an adjustable leg width ensuring our wellington boot fits across a range of calf sizes comfortably. Packed and travelled within a large HC signature green and gold boot box.
Please note this boot is not suitable for horse riding.
- Fits true to size, we recommend taking your normal size
- Boot length 41cm - designed to finish below the knee
- Side gusset allows for adjustable calf-width (36cm relaxed- can be adjusted to fit 33cm-42cm)
- Sizes UK 3-8
UK Size EU Size US Size 3 36 5 4 37 6 5 38 7 6 39 8 7 40 9 8 41
- 100% waterproof rubber mouldings
- Fully lined in super soft sherpa
- Hand crafted from superior vulcanised rubber
- Each wellie is made from 17 hand cut pieces of natural rubber
- Each wellie is adorned with 17 pieces of branded treated gold metal hardware
- Easy clean & quick dry
- Traction grip sole, ideal for all terrains
- Vegan friendly
Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £99 (3 - 7 Working Days).
Order before 2pm, Monday - Friday for guaranteed Next Day delivery.
Delivery information for UK only, & excludes all UK Bank Holidays.
VIEW ALL DELIVERY.
We offer a free UK return or exchange process via Collect+ or Parcel Force if you aren't totally satisfied. Find out more HERE.
For the festive period, you can shop with confidence knowing all purchases between 17th November 2022 and 15th December 2022 can be returned under our extended returns for a refund until 12th January 2023. Orders delivered after 12th December 2022 follow the ordinary return policy of
Payment via Klarna available.
For more info visit our Klarna FAQ's page HERE.
Womens Fit Guide
Each Holland Cooper Item is individually crafted to fit true to size, and consistently across products.
Womenswear & Equestrian
|Chest "||Waist "||Hip "||EU||US||UK||HC SIZE|
*Our High Waisted Flare Jean are cut to fit with a 3-4” heel, if you wish to wear with flats, we advise to buy a leg length down.
**Our High Rise Slim Jeans have tabs on the inner seam to cut the jeans to your desired length.
Trousers, Leggings & Joggers
Standard Trousers: Inseam 76cm approx
Joggers: Inseam 71cm approx
Leggings: Inseam 68cm approx
|UK Shoe Size||EU Shoe Size||US Shoe Size|
Where To Measure
Chest: Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of the chest
Waist: Hold your waist and bend to the side, to find the smallest part of your torso. This is your natural waist
Hips: Stand with your feet together & measure the fullest part of your hips
Inseam: Measure along the inside of the leg, from just below the crotch to the centre of your ankle bone
Helpful tips to selecting the correct size for you:
1. Check out the details section of each product on our website: For further information on fit/styling and the ‘model wears’ will provide a good indication of the overall intended silhouette.
2. Think about your end use: Whether you’re layering up for crisp country walks, hot summer strolls, or relaxing at home, how you intend to wear our products play a big part in how you will want them to fit. Consider this when making your purchase, as you may need to size up or down.
3. The perfect fit: Finding the perfect fit can be difficult, especially when it comes to trousers. For denim, lighter washes tend to have more stretch & feel softer than raw & untreated washes, as result of the intense laundry process. Similarly with coated & leather products; Initially the garments may feel smaller, or less comfortable, like breaking in a new pair of shoes. For items such as these, you may want to consider selecting a size larger than your usual size. However, it is always our intentions at Holland Cooper to deliver consistency of silhouette, true to size.