Sherpa Lined Regency Wellington
Our 100% waterproof Regency Wellies will ensure you are rain ready at all times, designed to deliver the ultimate comfort whilst protecting you from the elements.
The superior full thermal sherpa lining is engineered to keep your feet and lower legs insulated, cosy and warm at all times. This eye-catching boot is adorned with iconic HC hardware and strapping details. Complete with side gusset allowing for an adjustable leg width ensuring our wellington boot fits across a range of calf sizes comfortably. Packed and travelled within a large HC signature green and gold boot box.
Please note this boot is not suitable for horse riding.
SIZE & FIT
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
- Boot length 41cm - designed to finish below the knee
- Side gusset allows for adjustable calf-width (36cm relaxed - can be adjusted to fit 33cm-42cm)
- Sizes UK 3-8
|UK Size||EU Size||US Size|
- 100% waterproof rubber mouldings
- Fully lined in super soft sherpa
- Hand crafted from superior vulcanised rubber
- Each wellie is made from 17 hand cut pieces of natural rubber
- Each wellie is adorned with 17 pieces of branded treated gold metal hardware
- Easy clean & quick dry
- Traction grip sole, ideal for all terrains
- Vegan friendly
Delivery & Returns
Free Standard Delivery on all orders (3 - 5 Working Days).
Order between 8am - 3pm, Monday - Friday for guaranteed Next Day delivery.
Delivery information for UK only, & excludes all UK Bank Holidays.
We offer a free UK return or exchange process via Collect+ or Parcel Force if you aren't totally satisfied. Find out more here.
Payment via Klarna available.
For more info visit our Klarna FAQ's page here.
The best Wellington I have ever seen and purchase!
Beautiful, stylish and super comfortable. I am a 6.5 really so went to a 7 but actually they are a bit big so should have gone for a 6 but they are still super comfortable and warm.
The boots are amazing. They were true with the sizing chart. Good quality and they can be adjusted with the buckle if required.
Join Holland Cooper
Sign Up To Our Email Newsletter To Keep Up To Date With Our Latest News And Events!