The Montana parka jacket combines classic fishtail styling. Cutting-edge eco Sonora® fill and heritage wax-coated cotton provides durability, wind and water resistance. Finished with a beautiful faux fur lining to the hood and signature HC faux fur trim and completed with iconic Holland Cooper metal hardware and diamond-quilted lining with a crest design. This is a perfect autumn/winter staple for every wardrobe.
Size & Fit
- If you are between sizes or would prefer to wear with additional layers, take the next size up
- Designed for a relaxed fit, use the adjustable drawstring to cinch in at the waist
- Detachable hood and faux fur trim
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 5′10″ and wears a size XS
- Sizes XS – XL
- Wax-coated cotton; providing durability, wind and water resistance
- Diamond-quilted lining with crest jacquard design
- Beautiful faux fur lining to hood, with signature HC faux fur trim
- Oversized face-framing hood with branded buckle and tab detail
- Metallic silicone print to internal zip guard
- Iconic Holland Cooper metal hardware
- Fill: Sonora® by Dupont Insulation™, 100% Polyester
- Shell: 67% polyester, 33% nylon
- Washing: Sponge clean only
Delivery & Returns
Free Standard Delivery on all orders (2 - 3 Working Days)
Order between 8am - 3pm, Monday - Friday for guaranteed Next Day delivery.
Delivery information for UK only. View all Delivery.
We offer a free UK 28 day return or exchange process via Collect+ if you aren't totally satisfied. Find out more here.
Pay in 3 Instalments: Pay £116.33 in 3 monthly instalments which are automatically collected every 30 days, with no interest or fees.
Pay in 30 Days: Buy now, pay later with no upfront payments, no interest and no fees. Try before you buy!
10% off for all Blue Light Card Holders.
For more info visit our Klarna FAQ's page here.
I love my new coat. It looks amazing and is probably the first coat I’ve ever had that is truly wind proof. It’s very warm without causing overheating when you’ve been walking a while and feels really cozy. I would recommend sizing up as I think it comes up small especially if you’re tall - I’m 5’11 and a size 8 and the small was a little too snug with no room for thick jumpers so I sent it back and got the medium. The hardware looks great but it does make the coat quite heavy, which could be a problem for some but this is literally the only negative I can come up with! I’m thrilled with my coat and will be wearing it for years to come.
I can honestly say that this is the nicest coat I have ever owned. I wanted a stylish and practical warm coat that would suite my build, I am only 5 foot tall and was drawn to the drawstring waist which I hoped would give me some shape. I agonised over the size as I am normally a size 10 and with most brands have to go with a small, however the small was sold out so I ordered the medium. The coat fits me perfectly with enough room for a medium weight jumper underneath. The coat is waterproofed with a wax finish which was not clear to me on the photograph, the finishes are very high quality and I like the inside pocket. Overall it is a beautiful winter coat and worth the investment.
Take a traditional wax parker and add stylish features like gold zips, big faux fur trimmed hood and subtle branding and you have a very wearable essential addition to the wardrobe. Love mine.
Join Holland Cooper
Sign Up To Our Email Newsletter To Keep Up To Date With Our Latest News And Events!