Handmade in the UK from the finest Scottish tweed, this limited edition Full-Length Marlborough Trench Coat is both classic and timeless. A fitted design with a double-breasted front, the tailored cut makes for a flattering fit.
Staying true to our iconic trench coats, this piece has been designed with an elegant waist belt to cinch you in with military-inspired epaulettes on each shoulder. To celebrate the Jubilee, this piece has been beautifully elevated with platinum-plated hardware, a bold houndstooth under-collar and finished with our Jubilee inspired satin lining.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a slim fit
- Sizes 6-16
- Petite and Full Length sizes available
- Petite centre back length: 115cm
- Full Length centre back length: 135cm
- A perfect fit both open or closed
- Mid-weight, non-stretch fabric
- Model is 5'7" and wears size 6 Full Length
- Double breasted front with buckle-fastened belted waist
- Hook and bar closure at centre front neck
- Buckle fastening cuff adjustment
- Welted hip pockets with houndstooth piping trim
- Military inspired epaulettes
- Platinum-plated signature hardware
- Bold houndstooth undercollar accent
- Rich purple satin lining
- Shell: 100% Wool
- Washing: Dry clean only
- Includes a complimentary HC garment bag
Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £99 (3 - 5 Working Days).
Order before 3pm, Monday - Thursday for Next Day delivery*.
Delivery information for UK only, & excludes all UK Bank Holidays.
VIEW ALL DELIVERY.
*See delivery page above for full delivery details.
We offer a free UK return or exchange process via Collect+ or Parcel Force if you aren't totally satisfied. Find out more HERE.
For the festive period, you can shop with confidence knowing all purchases between 17th November 2022 and 15th December 2022 can be returned under our extended returns for a refund until 12th January 2023. Orders delivered after 12th December 2022 follow the ordinary return policy of
Payment via Klarna available.
For more info visit our Klarna FAQ's page HERE.
Womens Fit Guide
Womenswear & Equestrian
|Chest "||Waist "||Hip "||EU||US||UK||HC SIZE|
*Our High Waisted Flare Jean are cut to fit with a 3-4” heel, if you wish to wear with flats, we advise to buy a leg length down.
**Our High Rise Slim Jeans have tabs on the inner seam to cut the jeans to your desired length.
Trousers, Leggings & Joggers
Standard Trousers: Inseam 76cm approx
Joggers: Inseam 71cm approx
Leggings: Inseam 68cm approx
|UK Shoe Size||EU Shoe Size||US Shoe Size|
Where To Measure
Chest: Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of the chest
Hips: Stand with your feet together & measure the fullest part of your hips
Helpful tips to selecting the correct size for you:
2. Think about your end use: Whether you’re layering up for crisp country walks, hot summer strolls, or relaxing at home, how you intend to wear our products play a big part in how you will want them to fit. Consider this when making your purchase, as you may need to size up or down.
3. The perfect fit: Finding the perfect fit can be difficult, especially when it comes to trousers. For denim, lighter washes tend to have more stretch & feel softer than raw & untreated washes, as result of the intense laundry process. Similarly with coated & leather products; Initially the garments may feel smaller, or less comfortable, like breaking in a new pair of shoes. For items such as these, you may want to consider selecting a size larger than your usual size. However, it is always our intentions at Holland Cooper to deliver consistency of silhouette, true to size.