Complete with adjustable jacquard polyester straps, these bags have all the convenience and functionality required for a day out with your little one.
Designed with a boxy structure from a waterproof coated canvas, the adjustable straps have been carefully designed to fit over both the buggy handle and your shoulder. With a detachable branded washbag, a memory foam changing mat & side pockets, the front flap closure ensures ease of entry.
Finished with our iconic hardware and HC embellishment.
- One Size
- Bag dimensions (excluding strap): 32.5 x 27 x 15 cm
- Top strap length: 72.5 to 131 cm
- Wash bag dimensions: 30 x 21.5 cm
- Changing mat dimensions (excluding strap): 40 x 59 cm
- Changing mat strap length: 36.5 cm
- Waterproof coated canvas
- Cow leather trims
- Front flap has magnetic closure
- Detachable branded waterproof wash bag which clips into bag internal
- Memory foam branded changing mat
- Detachable long and short branded webbing straps so you can fit over a buggy handle or shoulder
- Metal feet
- Bag fabric: Outer Shell 100% Cow Leather, Second Shell 100% Cotton, Lining 100% Polyester
- Wash bag fabric: Outer Shell 100% Nylon, Lining 100% Polyester
- Changing mat fabric: 100% Polyester
- Wipe clean only with a damp cloth.
Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £99 (3 - 7 Working Days).
Order before 2pm, Monday - Friday for guaranteed Next Day delivery.
Delivery information for UK only, & excludes all UK Bank Holidays.
VIEW ALL DELIVERY.
We offer a free UK return or exchange process via Collect+ or Parcel Force if you aren't totally satisfied. Find out more HERE.
For the festive period, you can shop with confidence knowing all purchases between 17th November 2022 and 15th December 2022 can be returned under our extended returns for a refund until 12th January 2023. Orders delivered after 12th December 2022 follow the ordinary return policy of
Payment via Klarna available.
For more info visit our Klarna FAQ's page HERE.
Womens Fit Guide
Each Holland Cooper Item is individually crafted to fit true to size, and consistently across products.
Womenswear & Equestrian
|Chest "||Waist "||Hip "||EU||US||UK||HC SIZE|
*Our High Waisted Flare Jean are cut to fit with a 3-4” heel, if you wish to wear with flats, we advise to buy a leg length down.
**Our High Rise Slim Jeans have tabs on the inner seam to cut the jeans to your desired length.
Trousers, Leggings & Joggers
Standard Trousers: Inseam 76cm approx
Joggers: Inseam 71cm approx
Leggings: Inseam 68cm approx
|UK Shoe Size||EU Shoe Size||US Shoe Size|
Where To Measure
Chest: Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of the chest
Waist: Hold your waist and bend to the side, to find the smallest part of your torso. This is your natural waist
Hips: Stand with your feet together & measure the fullest part of your hips
Inseam: Measure along the inside of the leg, from just below the crotch to the centre of your ankle bone
Helpful tips to selecting the correct size for you:
1. Check out the details section of each product on our website: For further information on fit/styling and the ‘model wears’ will provide a good indication of the overall intended silhouette.
2. Think about your end use: Whether you’re layering up for crisp country walks, hot summer strolls, or relaxing at home, how you intend to wear our products play a big part in how you will want them to fit. Consider this when making your purchase, as you may need to size up or down.
3. The perfect fit: Finding the perfect fit can be difficult, especially when it comes to trousers. For denim, lighter washes tend to have more stretch & feel softer than raw & untreated washes, as result of the intense laundry process. Similarly with coated & leather products; Initially the garments may feel smaller, or less comfortable, like breaking in a new pair of shoes. For items such as these, you may want to consider selecting a size larger than your usual size. However, it is always our intentions at Holland Cooper to deliver consistency of silhouette, true to size.