Diamond Quilt Classic Gilet
The Diamond Quilt Riding Gilet is designed with stretch pin tuck sides allowing for a close cut silhouette - perfect whilst riding. The pin-tuck seams provide gentle elasticity allowing for a wide range of sizes that provide comfort without compromising on style. This gilet is perfect for on or off your horse and can be styled multiple ways.
Size & Fit
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Elastic sides allow for an easy slim fit
- Light-weight quilted fabric
- Model wears XS and is 5'10"
- Centre Back Length: 6-16 (60cm - 64.20cm)
- Sized XS – XL
- Soft moleskin bindings and shoulder trim
- Lightweight composition with soft-touch shell
- Elasticated side panels and adjustable waist for ease of movement
- Water-resistant fabric
- Shell: 58% Polyester, 42% Nylon
- Fill: Sonora by Dupont Insulation 100 % Polyester
Delivery & Returns
Free Standard Delivery on all orders (3 - 5 Working Days).
Order between 8am - 3pm, Monday - Friday for guaranteed Next Day delivery.
Delivery information for UK only. View all Delivery.
We’ve extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought online between 5 November and 24 December 2020 can be returned up until 21 January 2021, if it’s unwanted or unsuitable.
We offer a free UK return or exchange process via Collect+ or Parcel Force if you aren't totally satisfied. Find out more here.
Pay in 3 Instalments: Pay £48.33 in 3 monthly instalments which are automatically collected every 30 days, with no interest or fees.
Pay in 30 Days: Buy now, pay later with no upfront payments, no interest and no fees. Try before you buy!
10% off for all Blue Light Card Holders.
For more info visit our Klarna FAQ's page here.
Fast delivery. True to size. Beautiful as in the photos. Amazing quality as all my items from HC. Thanks again Jade and team.
So pleased with this gilet
The quality and eye to detail of the jacket makes it extra special
Join Holland Cooper
Sign Up To Our Email Newsletter To Keep Up To Date With Our Latest News And Events!