Our signature Biker Jeans are woven with an ample amount of stretch to sculpt and flatter your silhouette to the max. Designed to sit high on the waist but cleverly designed to ensure they do not cut in. Tuck your sweater or blouse into the sculpting high-rise waist for an extra stylish look and feel. Designed to fit multiple leg lengths.
Size & Fit
- Take your next size up
- High-rise, cut for a skinny fit
- Mid-weight, high stretch fabric
- Designed for a close fit, if you are in-between sizes, take the next size up
- Model wears Size 8 and is 5′9″
- Leg length to fit 32" leg
- Sized 6-16
- Flattering pin-tuck biker panels to front
- Washed Black colour with handmade dry processes
- High shine visible zip pocket with HC branded pulls
- High density honeycombe embroidery to pocket facing
- Complete with colour fast technology
- Washing: Turn inside out for washing and ironing
Delivery & Returns
Free Standard Delivery on all orders (3 - 5 Working Days).
Order between 8am - 3pm, Monday - Friday for guaranteed Next Day delivery.
Delivery information for UK only, & excludes all UK Bank Holidays.
We offer a free UK return or exchange process via Collect+ or Parcel Force if you aren't totally satisfied. Find out more here.
Payment via Klarna available.
For more info visit our Klarna FAQ's page here.
- biker jeans
- T shirt
I was cautious of getting the biker jeans as I am not a size 8, not 5'10 and not under 40! However, these are utterly fabulous! The hunter green are gorgeous, go with anything, and look fabulous with any of my tweeds, look gorgeous with a chunky knit far more versatile than I had imagined and are super comfortable, wash up well and the colour holds fast.
Absolutely amazing! These jeans are so uplifting, so comfy and incredibly soft! Very flattering, perfect for casual wear or to dress them up! Perfect sizing, my usual size 12 fit perfectly!
Sadly the jeans were too short and I hope that a 34 inch leg will be added to the collection.
Join Holland Cooper
Sign Up To Our Email Newsletter To Keep Up To Date With Our Latest News And Events!