Our technical full seat riding breeches provide unrivalled comfort and support whilst in the saddle. High waisted, ultra-durable and sculptured to follow the figure, they aid performance with their flexible fabric and carefully designed cut, allowing the rider maximum use of movement. The durable full grip seat makes for extra comfort in the saddle.
Size & Fit
- High-rise, cut to ensure they do not “cut in” but ensure a slim close fit
- Mid-weight, high stretch fabric
- Model wears size 6 and is 5'9"
- Sized 6–16
- Phone pocket to leg
- 4-way power stretch fabrication: providing comfort and security
- Compact weave construction for durability and easy-care
- Super high build HC Monogram grip print to seat area; reducing slipping and providing more comfort on the saddle
- Light weight jersey panel to lower hem; provides comfort by reducing unnecessary bulk when wearing riding boot
- Reinforced w/band with hook and bar secure fastening
- Signature HC metal hardware
- Raised silicone Holland cooper print to leg
- Embroidered HC monogram to faux pocket entry
- Added teflon coating for waterproofing & anti-stain protect
- Upgraded Ykk zip fly
Delivery & Returns
Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £99 (3 - 5 Working Days).
Order before 3pm, Monday - Thursday for Next Day delivery*.
Delivery information for UK only, & excludes all UK Bank Holidays.
VIEW ALL DELIVERY.
*See delivery page above for full delivery details.
We offer a free UK return or exchange process via Collect+ or Parcel Force if you aren't totally satisfied. Find out more HERE.
Payment via Klarna available.
For more info visit our Klarna FAQ's page HERE.
Womens Fit Guide
Each Holland Cooper Item is individually crafted to fit true to size, and consistently across products.
Womenswear & Equestrian
|Chest "||Waist "||Hip "||EU||US||UK||HC SIZE|
*Our High Waisted Flare Jean & Amoria Jeans are cut to fit with a 3-4” heel, if you wish to wear with flats, we advise to buy a leg length down.
**Our High Rise Slim Jeans have tabs on the inner seam to cut the jeans to your desired length.
Trousers, Leggings & Joggers
Standard Trousers: Please see size & fit on product
Joggers: Inseam 71cm approx
Leggings: Inseam 68cm approx
|UK Shoe Size||EU Shoe Size||US Shoe Size|
Where To Measure
Chest: Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of the chest
Waist: Hold your waist and bend to the side, to find the smallest part of your torso. This is your natural waist
Hips: Stand with your feet together & measure the fullest part of your hips
Inseam: Measure along the inside of the leg, from just below the crotch to the centre of your ankle bone
Helpful tips to selecting the correct size for you:
1. Check out the details section of each product on our website: For further information on fit/styling and the ‘model wears’ will provide a good indication of the overall intended silhouette.
2. Think about your end use: Whether you’re layering up for crisp country walks, hot summer strolls, or relaxing at home, how you intend to wear our products play a big part in how you will want them to fit. Consider this when making your purchase, as you may need to size up or down.
3. The perfect fit: Finding the perfect fit can be difficult, especially when it comes to trousers. For denim, lighter washes tend to have more stretch & feel softer than raw & untreated washes, as result of the intense laundry process. Similarly with coated & leather products; Initially the garments may feel smaller, or less comfortable, like breaking in a new pair of shoes. For items such as these, you may want to consider selecting a size larger than your usual size. However, it is always our intentions at Holland Cooper to deliver consistency of silhouette, true to size.