To shop sets, select your size from the drop down on the products that you wish to purchase and then add to cart. You can add items to your cart individually or once the sizing is selected, all at once. No longer want the set selected? Simply remove items you no longer want to shop from your cart.
Want to know more about the product? View the description for each product in the below drop downs, or alternative click on each product to review the individual product page.
Designed with a Sorona Eco fill for warmth and breathability, our beautiful Baby Snowsuit is perfect for the smallest of HC fans. With a luxurious faux fur trimmed hood and detachable padded mittens and booties, you can ensure your little one will be both cosy and comfortable this winter. Detailed with HC branding and hardware, the snowsuit is finished with a double zip feature and coated zips for weather protection.
SIZE & FIT
- True to size
- Sized 0-3 months to 12-18 months
- Baby model is wearing 9-12 months
- Sorona Eco fill
- Double zip
- Coated zips for added weather protection
- Detachable faux fur trim hood
- Detachable padded mittens with ‘keep safe’ cord
- Detachable padded booties
- Iconic Holland Cooper branding
- MAIN FABRIC: 58% Polyester, 42% Nylon
- Sonora® by Dupont Insulation™[100% Polyester]
- LINING: 100% Poly Faux fur
With a soft velour touch and integrated belt, the Vermont puffer is both figure-flattering and cosy. Filled with a premium eco fill, this puffer is durable and breathable: a must-have this season. Designed with an oversized hood, coated exterior zip details and branded lining, this piece has been carefully created to elevate your winter wardrobe.
SIZE & FIT
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a close fit, use the belt to cinch in at the waist
- Padded, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 5′10″ and wears XS
- Sizes XS – XL
- Figure-flattering hooded padded jacket with integrated belt
- Belts are fully detachable
- Soft velour touch
- Holland Cooper iconic crest pattern to lining
- Jacquard branded belt with iconic HC gold buckle
- Oversized face-framing hood
- Coated exterior zip details
- Fill: Sonora® by Dupont Insulation™, 100% polyester
- Shell: 100% nylon
- Washing: machine washable, line dry only
Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £99 (3 - 5 Working Days).
Order between 8am - 3pm, Monday - Friday for guaranteed Next Day delivery.
Delivery information for UK only, & excludes all UK Bank Holidays.
VIEW ALL DELIVERY.
We offer a free UK return or exchange process via Collect+ or Parcel Force if you aren't totally satisfied. Find out more HERE.
Little HC Fit Guide
Baby Size Guide
Toddler & Junior Size Guide
Toddler Shoe Size Guide
Junior Shoe Size Guide
Womens Fit Guide
Each Holland Cooper Item is individually crafted to fit true to size, and consistently across products.
Womenswear & Equestrian
|Chest "||Waist "||Hip "||EU||US||UK||HC SIZE|
*Our High Waisted Flare Jean are cut to fit with a 3-4” heel, if you wish to wear with flats, we advise to buy a leg length down
Trousers, Leggings & Joggers
Standard Trousers: Inseam 76cm approx
Joggers: Inseam 71cm approx
Leggings: Inseam 68cm approx
|UK Shoe Size||EU Shoe Size||US Shoe Size|
Where To Measure
Chest: Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of the chest
Waist: Hold your waist and bend to the side, to find the smallest part of your torso. This is your natural waist
Hips: Stand with your feet together & measure the fullest part of your hips
Inseam: Measure along the inside of the leg, from just below the crotch to the centre of your ankle bone
Helpful tips to selecting the correct size for you:
1. Check out the details section of each product on our website: For further information on fit/styling and the ‘model wears’ will provide a good indication of the overall intended silhouette.
2. Think about your end use: Whether you’re layering up for crisp country walks, hot summer strolls, or relaxing at home, how you intend to wear our products play a big part in how you will want them to fit. Consider this when making your purchase, as you may need to size up or down.
3. The perfect fit: Finding the perfect fit can be difficult, especially when it comes to trousers. For denim, lighter wshes tend to have more stretch & feel softer than raw & untreated washes, as result of the intense laundry process. Similarly with coated & leather products; Initially the garments may feel smaller, or less comfortable, like breaking in a new pair of shoes. For items such as these, you may want to consider selecting a size larger than your usual size. However, it is always our intentions at Holland Cooper to deliver consistency of silhouette, true to size.