Our signature Biker jeans are woven with an ample amount of stretch to sculpt and flatter your silhouette to the max. Designed to sit high on the waist but cleverly designed to ensure they do not cut in. Tuck your sweater or blouse into the sculpting high-rise waist for an extra stylish look and feel. Designed to fit multiple leg lengths.
Size & Fit
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, cut for a skinny fit
- Mid-weight, high stretch fabric
- Designed for a close fit, if you are in-between sizes, take the next size up
- Model wears Size 6 and is 5′10″
- Leg length to fit 32" leg
- Sized 6-16
- Flatterning pin-tuck biker panels to front
- Vintage grey colour with handmade dry processes
- High shine visible zip pocket with HC branded pulls
- High density honeycombe embroidery to pocket facing
- Complete with colour fast technology
- Washing: Turn inside out for washing and ironing
Delivery & Returns
Free Standard Delivery on all orders (3 - 5 Working Days).
Order between 8am - 3pm, Monday - Friday for guaranteed Next Day delivery.
Delivery information for UK only. View all Delivery.
We’ve extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought online between 5 November and 24 December 2020 can be returned up until 21 January 2021, if it’s unwanted or unsuitable.
We offer a free UK return or exchange process via Collect+ or Parcel Force if you aren't totally satisfied. Find out more here.
Pay in 3 Instalments: Pay £48.33 in 3 monthly instalments which are automatically collected every 30 days, with no interest or fees.
Pay in 30 Days: Buy now, pay later with no upfront payments, no interest and no fees. Try before you buy!
For more info visit our Klarna FAQ's page here.
- jodhpur jeans
At first you don't think they're going to fit. Treat them like your jods and do the buttons up first. Once on, they are by far the most comfortable and flattering jeans! I also have the washed black and worth getting both, as they are a totally different look.
Ended up buying the black washed as wasn’t sure if the ash grey would fade too much over time and look too light. Brought two sizes to compare. 10/12 and kept the 10 as usually a 10. Found the 12 a bit longer and a bit too much material for my shape although fitted well and if hadn’t compared the 10 would have felt happy keeping the 12. Thanks
Good. I have several pair of jeans from HC. They fit well and look stylish.
Join Holland Cooper
Sign Up To Our Email Newsletter To Keep Up To Date With Our Latest News And Events!