Tweed Riding Jacket
Our elegantly crafted Tweed Riding Jacket has been ergonomically cut in a fitted style, to ensure ease of movement whilst riding on the flat or jumping. Adorned with chic understated horn style buttons and composed of the finest Scottish tweed.
This product is hand cut and made entirely in England using wools woven in Scotland.
To ensure your piece of British Made Tailoring is kept safe on its journey to you, we are now including a complimentary HC garment bag with this piece
Size & Fit
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Cut for a close fit
- Mid-weight, non stretch fabric
- Model wears size 6 and is 5'9"
- Sized 6-16
- Made in the UK
- Peaked lapel collar detailing
- Flattening angled jetted hip pockets
- Four button centre front fastening with twin vent at back
- Branded faux horn buttons
- Shell: 100% Wool
- Washing: Dry Clean Only
- A complimentary HC garment bag is included
Delivery & Returns
Free Standard Delivery on all orders (3 - 5 Working Days).
Order between 8am - 3pm, Monday - Friday for guaranteed Next Day delivery.
Delivery information for UK only, & excludes all UK Bank Holidays.
We offer a free UK return or exchange process via Collect+ or Parcel Force if you aren't totally satisfied. Find out more here.
Payment via Klarna available.
For more info visit our Klarna FAQ's page here.
Join Holland Cooper
Sign Up To Our Email Newsletter To Keep Up To Date With Our Latest News And Events!