Designed with a relaxed fit from an ottoman shell fabric, the Colorado Down Coat has been created with an internal padded storm gilet and longer length for ultimate warmth.
With a detachable faux fur trim and iconic gold hardware, this jacket is ideal for elevating every winter outfit. Detailed with a bungee cord to create a flattering shape and storm cuffs to lock in warmth, this coat is both stylish and practical.
- Relaxed, longer length
- Take your normal size
- Sized XS- XL
- Model is 5'9" and wears size XS
- Compact ottoman shell fabric
- Internal carry straps for convenience
- Internal padded storm gilet
- 3-piece hood with detachable faux fur trim
- Centre front zip fastening with stud fastened storm guard
- Bungee & toggle hem detail
- Waterproof zip details
- Signature Holland Cooper hardware
- SHELL & LINING: 100% Polyester
- FAUX FUR: 47% Modacrylic, 46% Acrylic, 7% Polyester
- FILL: RDS Down - 70% Down, 30% Feather
- Tog Rating: 7.5
- Wash garment inside out
- Machine wash cold/30
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Line dry in the shade
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Remove faux fur trim before washing
Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £99 (3 - 7 Working Days).
Order before 2pm, Monday - Friday for guaranteed Next Day delivery.
Delivery information for UK only, & excludes all UK Bank Holidays.
VIEW ALL DELIVERY.
We offer a free UK return or exchange process via Collect+ or Parcel Force if you aren't totally satisfied. Find out more HERE.
For the festive period, you can shop with confidence knowing all purchases between 17th November 2022 and 15th December 2022 can be returned under our extended returns for a refund until 12th January 2023. Orders delivered after 12th December 2022 follow the ordinary return policy of
Payment via Klarna available.
For more info visit our Klarna FAQ's page HERE.
Womens Fit Guide
Each Holland Cooper Item is individually crafted to fit true to size, and consistently across products.
Womenswear & Equestrian
|Chest "||Waist "||Hip "||EU||US||UK||HC SIZE|
*Our High Waisted Flare Jean are cut to fit with a 3-4” heel, if you wish to wear with flats, we advise to buy a leg length down.
**Our High Rise Slim Jeans have tabs on the inner seam to cut the jeans to your desired length.
Trousers, Leggings & Joggers
Standard Trousers: Inseam 76cm approx
Joggers: Inseam 71cm approx
Leggings: Inseam 68cm approx
|UK Shoe Size||EU Shoe Size||US Shoe Size|
Where To Measure
Chest: Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of the chest
Waist: Hold your waist and bend to the side, to find the smallest part of your torso. This is your natural waist
Hips: Stand with your feet together & measure the fullest part of your hips
Inseam: Measure along the inside of the leg, from just below the crotch to the centre of your ankle bone
Helpful tips to selecting the correct size for you:
1. Check out the details section of each product on our website: For further information on fit/styling and the ‘model wears’ will provide a good indication of the overall intended silhouette.
2. Think about your end use: Whether you’re layering up for crisp country walks, hot summer strolls, or relaxing at home, how you intend to wear our products play a big part in how you will want them to fit. Consider this when making your purchase, as you may need to size up or down.
3. The perfect fit: Finding the perfect fit can be difficult, especially when it comes to trousers. For denim, lighter washes tend to have more stretch & feel softer than raw & untreated washes, as result of the intense laundry process. Similarly with coated & leather products; Initially the garments may feel smaller, or less comfortable, like breaking in a new pair of shoes. For items such as these, you may want to consider selecting a size larger than your usual size. However, it is always our intentions at Holland Cooper to deliver consistency of silhouette, true to size.