Both technical and stylish, the Brecon Rain Coat has been designed to protect you from severe weather whilst ensuring the lightweight fleece lining keeps you cosy and the 100% waterproof fabric keeps you dry. With a slim silhouette, the removable and adjustable hood has been designed to fit comfortably over a riding helmet. With vented side-seams and an open back yoke for breathability, the dual entry pockets have been designed for easy access when wearing your riding gloves & keeping out the bad weather.
- True to size
- Slim fit
- Adjustable hood
- Centre back length: 88cm
- Model is 5'11" and wears size XS
- Sized XS-XL
- True to size
- Duel use coat, keeping you warm and dry whilst riding or weekend casualwear
- 100% Waterproof
- Lightweight soft fleece lining, made from Eco recycled fibres
- Detachable storm hood with adjustments, capable of fitting over riding helmet
- Useful external & internal chest zip pocket
- Vented open back yoke for added breathability
- Storm cuffs with thumb loops
- Coated side zips for extra movement
- Double ended zips
- Vented sideseams for wearing in-the-saddle
- Iconic Holland Cooper branding and metal hardware details
- Dual entry front pockets for easy access even wearing riding gloves
- Technical coated waterproof zips
- Fabric 100% Polueurethane
Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £99 (3 - 5 Working Days).
Order before 3pm, Monday - Friday for guaranteed Next Day delivery.
Delivery information for UK only, & excludes all UK Bank Holidays.
VIEW ALL DELIVERY.
We offer a free UK return or exchange process via Collect+ or Parcel Force if you aren't totally satisfied. Find out more HERE.
For the festive period, you can shop with confidence knowing all purchases between 17th November 2022 and 15th December 2022 can be returned under our extended returns for a refund until 12th January 2023. Orders delivered after 12th December 2022 follow the ordinary return policy of
Payment via Klarna available.
For more info visit our Klarna FAQ's page HERE.
Womens Fit Guide
Each Holland Cooper Item is individually crafted to fit true to size, and consistently across products.
Womenswear & Equestrian
|Chest "||Waist "||Hip "||EU||US||UK||HC SIZE|
*Our High Waisted Flare Jean are cut to fit with a 3-4” heel, if you wish to wear with flats, we advise to buy a leg length down.
**Our High Rise Slim Jeans have tabs on the inner seam to cut the jeans to your desired length.
Trousers, Leggings & Joggers
Standard Trousers: Inseam 76cm approx
Joggers: Inseam 71cm approx
Leggings: Inseam 68cm approx
|UK Shoe Size||EU Shoe Size||US Shoe Size|
Where To Measure
Chest: Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of the chest
Waist: Hold your waist and bend to the side, to find the smallest part of your torso. This is your natural waist
Hips: Stand with your feet together & measure the fullest part of your hips
Inseam: Measure along the inside of the leg, from just below the crotch to the centre of your ankle bone
Helpful tips to selecting the correct size for you:
1. Check out the details section of each product on our website: For further information on fit/styling and the ‘model wears’ will provide a good indication of the overall intended silhouette.
2. Think about your end use: Whether you’re layering up for crisp country walks, hot summer strolls, or relaxing at home, how you intend to wear our products play a big part in how you will want them to fit. Consider this when making your purchase, as you may need to size up or down.
3. The perfect fit: Finding the perfect fit can be difficult, especially when it comes to trousers. For denim, lighter washes tend to have more stretch & feel softer than raw & untreated washes, as result of the intense laundry process. Similarly with coated & leather products; Initially the garments may feel smaller, or less comfortable, like breaking in a new pair of shoes. For items such as these, you may want to consider selecting a size larger than your usual size. However, it is always our intentions at Holland Cooper to deliver consistency of silhouette, true to size.