The Arosa quilted longline coat is an elegant and sophisticated alternative to your typical padded outerwear, providing a slimming silhouette with its integrated belt that flatters the female figure. Filled with a premium eco fill for ultimate warmth and decorated with gold metal hardware.
Size & Fit
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a full-length practical fit to ensure full movement
- Padded, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 5′10″ and wears a size XS
- Centre back length: 128cm average across sizes
- Sizes XS – XL
- Figure-flattering super longline padded jacket with integrated belt
- Holland Cooper iconic crest pattern to lining
- Jacquard branded belt with iconic HC gold buckle
- Oversized face-framing hood
- Iconic Holland Cooper metal hardware
- Fill: Sonora® by Dupont Insulation™, 100% polyester
- Shell: 100% nylon
- Washing: machine washable, line dry only
Delivery & Returns
Free Standard Delivery on all orders (3 - 5 Working Days).
Order between 8am - 3pm, Monday - Friday for guaranteed Next Day delivery.
Delivery information for UK only, & excludes all UK Bank Holidays.
We offer a free UK return or exchange process via Collect+ or Parcel Force if you aren't totally satisfied. Find out more here.
Payment via Klarna available.
For more info visit our Klarna FAQ's page here.
I live in Montreal, Canada where winter temperatures can reach as low as -35C. The Arosa coat keeps me warm and toasty even in this inhumanly cold weather! And its slim design is really flattering.
I love my arosa, I’m 5,8’ but it is still long as I wanted on me. I have an hourglass figure and it is so flattering and sexy for a big winter coat. It is so warm and the quality of the hardware, zips and belt mean I have confidence to wear it zipped or just closed by the belt which looks so stylish
Beautiful coat purchased for my daughter, she loves it and looks like a model wearing it. Expensive maybe but worth every penny. Stunning coat that oozes class, thrilled with it.
Join Holland Cooper
Sign Up To Our Email Newsletter To Keep Up To Date With Our Latest News And Events!