Fashion Sales, Marketing and Communication Internship
Holland Cooper is a quintessentially British luxury fashion house specialising in Country wear producing tweed, city and sportswear, with a stylish edge. Now stocked in Harrods London, Germany, Hong Kong, USA and various locations around the United Kingdom. As seen in Vogue, The Times, BBC1, Britain's Next Top Model 2010 , Polo Magazine, Country Life,and many more.
We are looking for a self-motivated, highly organised, driven individual who’s not afraid to use their initiative to take the position of Fashion Sales, Marketing and Communication Internship. The role will be based in our Oxfordshire office, perfect for somebody wanting to work for a fashion house without the London living costs. Working alongside founder and owner of the brand Jade Holland Cooper and her busy office team, you will be exposed to every aspect of the business from production to sale.
The Role will include:
- > Day to day administrative tasks such as invoicing, filing/organising paperwork, recording order details from our website orders and sending them out via express courier.
- > Organising and maintaining the showroom, including ordering new products, stock, undertaking stock checks and managing the production list.
- > Understanding the production process and quality control of garments.
- > Learning how to package and send out garments.
- > Monitoring and updating the website as necessary, including uploading images, product descriptions, and editing. Learning and developing skills in both the front end and back end of the website.
- > Using e-commerce tools.
- > Learning and developing use of photoshop.
- > Liasing between production teams and assisting management of the production process.
- > Communicating and building relationships over the phone and email with customers, suppliers, wholesalers and other businesses. Developing customer service skills to resolve customer problems.
- > Creating content both written and image based content for press.
- > Learning how to create and implement marketing calendars.
- > Learning how to analyse Google Analytics and website statistics.
- > Learning high level SEO Tactics.
- > Developing and implementing mailing list and sales promotion tactics.
- > Opportunities to offer business, marketing and production ideas.
- > A reference from the founder, Jade Holland Cooper.
Sounds interesting? Simply email us your CV and short covering letter to email@example.com.